Please check and fix the following errors

Personal Information

A Social Security Number (SSN) is required for financial aid and tax credit purposes. If you do not have a SSN or do not wish to provide it, please request a paper application by emailing Please note that you cannot receive financial aid or tax credits without providing a SSN.

This information ensures we provide the best services to all students equally. It also helps us to ensure we appropriately serve the needs of our community.

CCC is required to collect this data in order to comply with federal reporting including IPEDS reporting, student employment, international student status and the granting of federal financial aid. If you are an employee or federal aid recipient your designation must match your sex designation with the Social Security office. If you are an international student your designation must match the sex designation on your passport.